- Flop Life: Buy Vlade Divac's Fantastic Modern Home In Southern California
- Raptors Bringing Back Old-School Jerseys Next Season
- Todd McShay Is Convinced That The Texans Aren't Taking Johnny Manziel
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Yesterday we promised to bring you every Philadelphia Eagles’ firing until the right man is shown the door (Andy Reid). Juan Castillo was the first to go, followed by two Eagles executives. Now it appears the Eagles have crossed into on-field personnel, firing/cutting defensive end Jason Babin.
While NFL players are readying themselves for the upcoming season, Eagles defensive lineman Jason Babin is doing something that in no way is going help his body. Apparently, despite being a pro football player, he isn’t quite getting his danger-fix.
Someone has run off with Philadelphia Eagles defensive end Justin Babin’s shotguns. We would advise those who committed the crime to take a good look at the man they stole from.
We’ve gotten used to the idea of Nnamdi Asomugha as an Eagle because when it was announced he’d signed with the team, it was all we heard about. The video you’ll see after the jump, however, is a reminder of just how little time Asomugha’s really spent in Philadelphia.