- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Yesterday we promised to bring you every Philadelphia Eagles’ firing until the right man is shown the door (Andy Reid). Juan Castillo was the first to go, followed by two Eagles executives. Now it appears the Eagles have crossed into on-field personnel, firing/cutting defensive end Jason Babin.
While NFL players are readying themselves for the upcoming season, Eagles defensive lineman Jason Babin is doing something that in no way is going help his body. Apparently, despite being a pro football player, he isn’t quite getting his danger-fix.
Someone has run off with Philadelphia Eagles defensive end Justin Babin’s shotguns. We would advise those who committed the crime to take a good look at the man they stole from.
We’ve gotten used to the idea of Nnamdi Asomugha as an Eagle because when it was announced he’d signed with the team, it was all we heard about. The video you’ll see after the jump, however, is a reminder of just how little time Asomugha’s really spent in Philadelphia.