- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The media and the league have said all the right things about Jason Collins, but one never knows about a player’s true popularity until regular folks start wearing their jersey.
Reports: Brooklyn To Sign Jason Collins, Who Will Be First Openly-Gay Player In NBA (Update: It’s A Done Deal)
Yes, that Tim Hardaway.
Jason and Jarron Collins appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night. The two-part interview is after the jump, and it’s hilarious.
In which ESPN president John Skipper tells Sports Illustrated that he wishes he had been “more careful” with Chris Broussard, regarding the latter’s on-air comments about Jason Collins. What does that mean, exactly? I’m picturing one of those hooks on a long pole that they used to pull dying acts off the stage in vaudeville.
Someone altered the Washington Wizards’ Wikipedia page to refer to Jason Collins as a “faggot”. Random act of stupidity, or example of a much wider problem?
Jimmy Kimmel’s ‘This Week In Unnecessary Censorship’ Discussed Jason Collins, As Well As Tim Tebow Fellating Himself
Jimmy Kimmel often says funny things on his TV show, Jimmy Kimmel Live. A few days ago, huis “This Week In Unnecessary Censorship” sketch was funny, and it included things from sports! It even referenced Tim Tebow fellating himself. For that reason, we will present it to you. Obama’s honesty is truly refreshing.