- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Jason Kidd is the new coach of the Milwaukee Bucks after trying and failing to get more power with the Nets. The fallout in Brooklyn could have far reaching ramifications, as he violated an unspoken rule of the coaching world.
On the surface, “Spillgate” was just some desperate ploy by the worst coach in basketball. But dig a little deeper and you’ll find this thing is way more complicated than anyone previously thought. A vast network of underground Diet Coke gangs, black market cans, double agents, people freebasing that Caffiene Free crap — follow the paper trail, and you’ll find out who’s behind it. Or just read Mark Cuban’s Twitter feed.
Legitimate Accident, Sketchy Trick Or Clever Gambit? Jason Kidd’s ‘Spilled Drink’ Brings Shame Regardless
Any way you look at this, it’s just embarrassing. And then the Nets lost anyway. Video after the jump.