- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
On the surface, “Spillgate” was just some desperate ploy by the worst coach in basketball. But dig a little deeper and you’ll find this thing is way more complicated than anyone previously thought. A vast network of underground Diet Coke gangs, black market cans, double agents, people freebasing that Caffiene Free crap — follow the paper trail, and you’ll find out who’s behind it. Or just read Mark Cuban’s Twitter feed.
Legitimate Accident, Sketchy Trick Or Clever Gambit? Jason Kidd’s ‘Spilled Drink’ Brings Shame Regardless
Any way you look at this, it’s just embarrassing. And then the Nets lost anyway. Video after the jump.
Clippers Shooting Coach Gives Jason Kidd Shooting Advice Before Clippers-Knicks, Jason Kidd Shoots Well Against Clippers
Jason Kidd shot 3-5 from three-point range against the Clippers yesterday, probably due in large part to his old shooting coach, who works for the Clippers now, helping him out in the pregame. Conflict of interest, maybe?