- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- These Are The Top 5 Worst Plays Of The NBA Season, According To Shaq
- Now There's Video Of Paulina Gretzky's Controversial Golf Digest Cover Shoot
- COLLEGE BASEBALL MADNESS: How To Steal Home For A Walk-Off Win
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
On the surface, “Spillgate” was just some desperate ploy by the worst coach in basketball. But dig a little deeper and you’ll find this thing is way more complicated than anyone previously thought. A vast network of underground Diet Coke gangs, black market cans, double agents, people freebasing that Caffiene Free crap — follow the paper trail, and you’ll find out who’s behind it. Or just read Mark Cuban’s Twitter feed.
Legitimate Accident, Sketchy Trick Or Clever Gambit? Jason Kidd’s ‘Spilled Drink’ Brings Shame Regardless
Any way you look at this, it’s just embarrassing. And then the Nets lost anyway. Video after the jump.
Clippers Shooting Coach Gives Jason Kidd Shooting Advice Before Clippers-Knicks, Jason Kidd Shoots Well Against Clippers
Jason Kidd shot 3-5 from three-point range against the Clippers yesterday, probably due in large part to his old shooting coach, who works for the Clippers now, helping him out in the pregame. Conflict of interest, maybe?
J.R. Smith does incredible things and incredibly stupid things. The Knicks beat the Bobcats last night 100-98, and J.R. Smith did his best to be incredible and incredibly stupid on consecutive plays.