- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Jason Kidd is the new coach of the Milwaukee Bucks after trying and failing to get more power with the Nets. The fallout in Brooklyn could have far reaching ramifications, as he violated an unspoken rule of the coaching world.
On the surface, “Spillgate” was just some desperate ploy by the worst coach in basketball. But dig a little deeper and you’ll find this thing is way more complicated than anyone previously thought. A vast network of underground Diet Coke gangs, black market cans, double agents, people freebasing that Caffiene Free crap — follow the paper trail, and you’ll find out who’s behind it. Or just read Mark Cuban’s Twitter feed.
Legitimate Accident, Sketchy Trick Or Clever Gambit? Jason Kidd’s ‘Spilled Drink’ Brings Shame Regardless
Any way you look at this, it’s just embarrassing. And then the Nets lost anyway. Video after the jump.