- Hey Kids! See How Many Mistakes You Can Spot In This Fox Sports Kansas City TV Graphic
- Cincinnati's College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs
- Nice Ball-Tap Of David West, Norris Cole
- This Is What Happens When You Crowdsource Ideas For A New Mavericks Jersey
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Last time Jason Terry got a tattoo on his bicep of the Larry O’Brien trophy, the Dallas Mavericks won the NBA title. Boston fans hope he can repeat such feats of prognostication, now that he has commemorated his newly signed contract with the Celtics with a tattoo of a leprechaun holding the Larry O’Brien trophy. You see what he did there? Instead of a basketball, the leprechaun is spinning the NBA championship trophy on his finger.
One might argue that maybe if the Dallas Mavericks, the 2011-12 NBA defending champs, didn’t spend so much time conducting dramatic readings they wouldn’t be sitting in third place in their division, about one-third of the way into the season. That’s not to say, however, that they aren’t highly entertaining.
It’s been more than a week since the Dallas Mavericks won the NBA Title, but these celebration videos never get old.
Maybe Jason Terry is just clairvoyant. How else to explain the fact that he got a tattoo of the NBA championship trophy on his right bicep before this season even began?
When asked “Do you think Matt Barnes of the Lakers is the first tough guy they’ve had in years?” Jason Terry responded by calling Barnes “The Charminator.”
The Lakers-Mavericks fight last night, which included a player shoving an opposing team’s assistant coach, would have been enough action for the night…and then, a partially-naked fan tried to rush the court.