- The Definitive Order Of Any Decent Fantasy First Round This Year
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: The Top 5 MLBs
- Peyton Manning Dancing To Bluegrass Is The Whitest Thing In The Universe
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Boxer Bernard Hopkins said dumb things about Donovan McNabb. He tried to explain those today. Unfortunately for him, it wasn’t enough.
You hear it all the time, and have heard it for years: Derek Jeter is overrated, and the media makes it so. The video after the jump won’t dissuade those who make that argument, to say the least.
Oh, Shannon. Shannon, Shannon, Shannon. Had you never tweeted that exclamatory denial about not sleeping with Pau Gasol’s girlfriend, we wouldn’t be in this situation.
Skip Bayless thinks Carmelo Anthony’s performance last night was better than LeBron’s in Game 5 of the 2007 Eastern Conference Finals. We have no idea why it’s a debate, either…but it ends with Skip’s head exploding.
How did Joe Pearlman become one of two people (out of 5.9 million) to correctly predict the Final Four in ESPN’s bracket challenge? Knowing barely anything about college basketball didn’t hurt.