- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Boxer Bernard Hopkins said dumb things about Donovan McNabb. He tried to explain those today. Unfortunately for him, it wasn’t enough.
You hear it all the time, and have heard it for years: Derek Jeter is overrated, and the media makes it so. The video after the jump won’t dissuade those who make that argument, to say the least.
Oh, Shannon. Shannon, Shannon, Shannon. Had you never tweeted that exclamatory denial about not sleeping with Pau Gasol’s girlfriend, we wouldn’t be in this situation.
Skip Bayless thinks Carmelo Anthony’s performance last night was better than LeBron’s in Game 5 of the 2007 Eastern Conference Finals. We have no idea why it’s a debate, either…but it ends with Skip’s head exploding.
How did Joe Pearlman become one of two people (out of 5.9 million) to correctly predict the Final Four in ESPN’s bracket challenge? Knowing barely anything about college basketball didn’t hurt.