- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jay Cutler has been called a douche from time to time during his NFL career, mostly because he’s a douche. He walked into MetLife Stadium for tonight’s Monday Night Football showdown with the New York Jets looking douchier than ever, as evidenced by this tweet from the NFL.
Every Friday, I will offer my passing and rushing matchups to exploit and avoid, with the goal being to provide you with some insight about where some of the big scoring and big busts might come this weekend. These picks are best used to decide between evenly ranked players.
One’s a bodybuilder. The other’s a porn star. And they’re both more popular than the Chicago Bears quarterback.
Welcome to “Pretty Much Screwed,” our definitive guide to the upcoming NFL season. This team-by-team preview details why your favorite franchise might have to start looking forward to next year — and highlights at least one reason for you to be hopeful. Today, we’ll talk about how Jay Cutler has doomed the Chicago Bears.