- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
One’s a bodybuilder. The other’s a porn star. And they’re both more popular than the Chicago Bears quarterback.
Welcome to “Pretty Much Screwed,” our definitive guide to the upcoming NFL season. This team-by-team preview details why your favorite franchise might have to start looking forward to next year — and highlights at least one reason for you to be hopeful. Today, we’ll talk about how Jay Cutler has doomed the Chicago Bears.
Choose the debate over sports last night? Then you missed some big doings – a pennant being won, a classic NFL rivalry being staged on Monday Night Football – if not done in the most dramatic possible fashion. Was it any less dramatic than horses and bayonets and the candidates basically agreeing on things and trying to act like they didn’t, though? Catch up on what happened in sports after the jump, and make the call.
Two seasons ago, a sprained MCL in the NFC championship game against the Packers forced Jay Cutler out of the game. After the game, media and players alike questioned Jay Cutler’s toughness on Twitter, criticizing the quarterback for leaving his team in a time of need. One of Cutler’s loudest critics was Maurice Jones-Drew.