- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jay Ratliff Arrested For DWI Six Weeks After His Cowboys Teammate Killed Someone In A Drunk Driving Accident
Oy. Jay Ratliff, the oft-injured Cowboys nose tackle who had a much-publicized locker room spat with Jerry Jones on Dec. 2, has been charged with DWI after after his truck struck an 18-wheeler in Grapevine, Texas. Ratliff (who was driving by himself) and the driver of the 18-wheeler weren’t injured.
According to CBS’ Dallas-Forth Worth affiliate, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones was involved in a “volcanic” exchange with injured nose tackle Jay Ratliff, one that ended in several players having to intervene to most likely save the 70-year-old man from being beaten up by someone he pays. More, after the jump.
When (former) Bears receiver Sam Hurd was arrested last week on drug charges, perhaps it was inevitable that those who knew him would be questioned…and that they wouldn’t be thrilled about it.