- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Jay Ratliff Arrested For DWI Six Weeks After His Cowboys Teammate Killed Someone In A Drunk Driving Accident
Oy. Jay Ratliff, the oft-injured Cowboys nose tackle who had a much-publicized locker room spat with Jerry Jones on Dec. 2, has been charged with DWI after after his truck struck an 18-wheeler in Grapevine, Texas. Ratliff (who was driving by himself) and the driver of the 18-wheeler weren’t injured.
According to CBS’ Dallas-Forth Worth affiliate, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones was involved in a “volcanic” exchange with injured nose tackle Jay Ratliff, one that ended in several players having to intervene to most likely save the 70-year-old man from being beaten up by someone he pays. More, after the jump.
When (former) Bears receiver Sam Hurd was arrested last week on drug charges, perhaps it was inevitable that those who knew him would be questioned…and that they wouldn’t be thrilled about it.