- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Time’s running out in your quest for the postseason. Only four weeks remain in the fantasy basketball regular season, magnifying the importance of every block and steal. If you’re lucky, you may be able to pluck a gem off the waiver wire, but those types of players don’t remain available for long. Instead, you’ll probably have to settle for some marginally productive and generally inconsistent options. Still, if you can identify which categories need the most reinforcements, there are an abundance of alternatives ready to provide assistance.
Last night, the Oklahoma City Thunder erased an 18-point first half deficit to defeat the San Antonio Spurs and head to the NBA Finals. In the postgame, every Spurs player credited the young Thunder squad and its extremely high talent level. But how did the Thunder get to be so good, so quickly?
Of all the guys moved around during the trade-deadline extravaganza, nobody seemed more upset than Kendrick Perkins—at least no player was more vocal about it.