- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
The Minnesota Twins played the Kansas City Royals last night, with the Twins sporting their classic blue road jersey with a red “Minnesota” splashed across the front. Well, for the most part. SS Brian Dozier missed the memo, and was given a jersey with red “Twins” letters instead. Check out the difference between the two, after the jump.