- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Damn, you cold, Trebek!
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar went on Celebrity Jeopardy! earlier this week. It wasn’t his first time on the program – and it hasn’t always gone well for him there in the past. How’d he do with a chance to rewrite his game show legacy? Well…
Oh, this poor guy. All of his life, he’s probably stocked his brain with useful knowledge, like what the biggest lake in Japan is, and what Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde’s Christian names were. So when The Daily Double on a recent edition of Jeopardy featured a college football-related question, he was probably thinking, “Oh, no, I have no idea what those words mean.”
The Solid Verbal put Alex Trebek soundbites from Jeopardy over highlights of a 2010 Stanford-Oregon game, which results in an entertaining 3-minute clip.
Michigan quarterback Denard Robinson’s often-spectacular play last season wasn’t enough to save coach Rich Rodriguez’s job…but it did land him in a Jeopardy! clue.