- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Damn, you cold, Trebek!
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar went on Celebrity Jeopardy! earlier this week. It wasn’t his first time on the program – and it hasn’t always gone well for him there in the past. How’d he do with a chance to rewrite his game show legacy? Well…
Oh, this poor guy. All of his life, he’s probably stocked his brain with useful knowledge, like what the biggest lake in Japan is, and what Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde’s Christian names were. So when The Daily Double on a recent edition of Jeopardy featured a college football-related question, he was probably thinking, “Oh, no, I have no idea what those words mean.”
The Solid Verbal put Alex Trebek soundbites from Jeopardy over highlights of a 2010 Stanford-Oregon game, which results in an entertaining 3-minute clip.
Michigan quarterback Denard Robinson’s often-spectacular play last season wasn’t enough to save coach Rich Rodriguez’s job…but it did land him in a Jeopardy! clue.