- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar went on Celebrity Jeopardy! earlier this week. It wasn’t his first time on the program – and it hasn’t always gone well for him there in the past. How’d he do with a chance to rewrite his game show legacy? Well…
Oh, this poor guy. All of his life, he’s probably stocked his brain with useful knowledge, like what the biggest lake in Japan is, and what Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde’s Christian names were. So when The Daily Double on a recent edition of Jeopardy featured a college football-related question, he was probably thinking, “Oh, no, I have no idea what those words mean.”
The Solid Verbal put Alex Trebek soundbites from Jeopardy over highlights of a 2010 Stanford-Oregon game, which results in an entertaining 3-minute clip.
Michigan quarterback Denard Robinson’s often-spectacular play last season wasn’t enough to save coach Rich Rodriguez’s job…but it did land him in a Jeopardy! clue.