- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- You Will Be Hypnotized By This Yankees' Fan Regurgitating Cotton Candy
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Way to go, Jered Weaver. You struck out 9 batters, threw a no-hitter, hugged your family, made your dad cry because he was so proud of you, kissed your hot wife in front of everyone, then got a champagne shower from your teammates in the locker room. Not a bad night’s work.
And fittingly, the final out was caught by former Twins’ outfielder Torii Hunter. Watch it after the jump.