- Psychic Astros Fan Wedges Himself Into Grandstand To Avoid Foul Ball
- A Football Player Wards Off Gay Rumors By Saying He Fathered Kim Kardashian's Baby
- Yep, Alabama Is Getting A Waterfall In Its Football Locker Room
- Gerrit Cole's Time Is Now: Fantasy Baseball Prospect Pendulum
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
Jeremy Lin game winner
Jeremy Lin did it again last night, hitting a game-winner against the Raptors with 0.5 seconds left at the Air Canada Centre. Here’s a video of the shot, taken from a courtside seat; the crowd was apparently booing Lin loudly, then exploding every time he’d score — such is the confusion when the league’s best Asian player is a visitor on Asian Heritage Night. As you can see, the build-up to the final shot, with 20,000 rising to their feet and getting louder and louder, is insane. Oh, sorry: it’s Linsane.
Jeremy Lin has done it once again. With the Knicks trailing the Raptors throughout tonight’s game, Lin, Iman Shumpert, and Amar’e Stoudemire led a fourth quarter comeback that resulted in, yes, Lin draining a three-pointer in the final seconds of the game to give the Knicks their sixth straight win.