- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Manti Te’o sat down with ESPN’s Jeremy Schaap yesterday to shed a little more light on the insane story of his imaginary girlfriend, Lennay Kekua, and to clear the air and explain how he was not in on the hoax, even if he was gullible enough to fall for it.
There’s a lot of great, sordid stuff in the upcoming ESPN book. But if it’s bad words you’re after, no one outdoes Bobby Knight’s quote about Jeremy Schaap.