- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Manti Te’o sat down with ESPN’s Jeremy Schaap yesterday to shed a little more light on the insane story of his imaginary girlfriend, Lennay Kekua, and to clear the air and explain how he was not in on the hoax, even if he was gullible enough to fall for it.
There’s a lot of great, sordid stuff in the upcoming ESPN book. But if it’s bad words you’re after, no one outdoes Bobby Knight’s quote about Jeremy Schaap.