- Golfer Miguel Angel Jiminez Stretching Is A Magical Thing
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- You Will Be Hypnotized By This Yankees' Fan Regurgitating Cotton Candy
- Steve Smith On Jets Quarterback Mark Sanchez: 'He Sucks'
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Jerry Buss, legendary owner of the Los Angeles Lakers, died on Monday. Glowing tributes popped up everywhere. Headlines have obviously been somber, yet rousing. Except for one.
Magic Johnson Was (Understandably) Extremely Emotional After Kobe Bryant’s Tribute To Jerry Buss Last Night
The Lakers played their first game since the death of Jerry Buss last night, and it fittingly came against the Celtics. They won, Kobe Bryant gave an emotional pregame speech, which moved another Laker legend to tears.
Jerry Buss, owner of the Los Angeles Lakers since 1979, is dead at 79 years old. The Lakers won 10 NBA championships with him at the helm. Buss had recently been hospitalized with cancer. More after the jump.
“Mark Cuban stole my credit cards and tried to buy the Texas Rangers with my money. He assaulted me serving ice cream at Dairy Queen.” Umm…
Lakers owner Jerry Buss spoke to the media yesterday before his charity poker tournament. Apparently, he doesn’t do this often – ESPN’s Dave McMenamin said Buss “speaks to the media infrequently” – so when he does, he makes it count.