- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Jerry Jones is willing to put Tony Romo’s back on the line, because… well, there’s no discernible reason for doing this, besides the fact that Jones is an asshole.
It was all fun and games for the billionaire owner of the Cowboys until the stripper filed a sexual assault lawsuit. Jerry Jones is obviously denying the whole thing, via his lawyer, who is calling this fiasco a “money grab.”
If Tony Romo is the stupid face of the Dallas Cowboys, and Dez Bryant is the talented but emotional hands, and DeMarco Murray is the broken foot, and owner Jerry Jones is the drug-addled brain, then DeMarcus Ware is the backbone. Or, he was.
True, some people were not happy about the news that Tony Romo signed a six-year, $108 million extension with the Cowboys ($55 million guaranteed). But more often than unhappy, people were just… amused. After the jump, the collected reactions of several of those people.