- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Long ago, a young Randy Moss hemmed and hawed at media day, reluctant to consider himself the greatest receiver ever. “I don’t think to be the greatest receiver ever,” he modestly proclaimed about 1 second into it. But that was then, this is now. And now, Randy is apparently much more secure about his place in history.
At the after party for Harrah’s Lake Tahoe for the American Century Golf Championship, a.k.a. the after party with the longest name ever, celebrities in attendance included Jerry Rice, Alonso Ribeiro (the Fresh Prince’s Carlton Banks), and the ever-quotable Charles Barkley.
So how could a video with that herculean a billing somehow live up to the hype? Oh, I don’t how, maybe by CARLTON FREAKIN’ BANKS doing the moonwalk to Billy Jean, and Jerry Rice doing the one hand bop to It’s Goin’ Down? Yeah. That happened.
The latest in Nike’s “Kobesystem” ad campaign, which, again is an attempt to see how many ridiculously famous people you can fit in one room.
Jerry Rice called out Giants running back Brandon Jacobs for his alleged softness today on SportsCenter. Video here. Note how Rice only calls Jacobs “kind of soft,” not all-the-way “soft.” Which, to me, is soft.