- Psychic Astros Fan Wedges Himself Into Grandstand To Avoid Foul Ball
- A Football Player Wards Off Gay Rumors By Saying He Fathered Kim Kardashian's Baby
- Yep, Alabama Is Getting A Waterfall In Its Football Locker Room
- Gerrit Cole's Time Is Now: Fantasy Baseball Prospect Pendulum
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
Jerry The King Lawler
After suffering a heart attack during WWE’s “Monday Night Raw” earlier this week, Jerry “The King” Lawler is showing signs of improvement. But there are also concerns that he may have suffered brain damage during his sedation. The details, after the jump.
Startling news coming from the WWE front tonight. Long-time wrestling announcer Jerry “The King” Lawler collapsed Monday night at the Bell Centre in Montreal during an episode of Monday Night Raw. According to Larry Brown sports, Lawler is in stable condition at a local medical facility in Montreal. Read more after the jump.