- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Nike, supreme ruler of official geardom, dropped photos of the USA Basketball jerseys today.
Don’t mind that the Browns’ QB position is probably one of the least secure in all of sports… Johnny Football defies all logic.
The timing couldn’t have been better: Adam Silver was just talking about how we should expect advertisements on NBA jerseys within five years, and last week Behance user Dead Dilly released a new batch of “big-brand” redesigns that give us a scary yet compelling look into the future of marketing in the NBA.
The Spurs stomped the Heat 111-87 last night behind a masterful performance from Tim Duncan (23 points, 11 boards, one out-of-character outburst). Both teams wore Latina Noche uniforms, which as we’ve noted have short-sleeves, for some reason. Everybody — from the winners to the losers — hated on the sleeves after the game.