- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The timing couldn’t have been better: Adam Silver was just talking about how we should expect advertisements on NBA jerseys within five years, and last week Behance user Dead Dilly released a new batch of “big-brand” redesigns that give us a scary yet compelling look into the future of marketing in the NBA.
The Spurs stomped the Heat 111-87 last night behind a masterful performance from Tim Duncan (23 points, 11 boards, one out-of-character outburst). Both teams wore Latina Noche uniforms, which as we’ve noted have short-sleeves, for some reason. Everybody — from the winners to the losers — hated on the sleeves after the game.
Perhaps no one told Nike that the correct way to honor Native Americans is by donning a cap made of feathers and wielding a hachet, because the company will be outfitting four college basketball teams with some eye-catching turquoise uniforms this Sunday.
Ok, so we’re not going to be very good this year because we lost what was austensibly a superstar in free agency, so what can we do to counteract that? I’ve got it! Black jerseys! (You’ve got to see this promo video)