- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Perhaps no one told Nike that the correct way to honor Native Americans is by donning a cap made of feathers and wielding a hachet, because the company will be outfitting four college basketball teams with some eye-catching turquoise uniforms this Sunday.
Ok, so we’re not going to be very good this year because we lost what was austensibly a superstar in free agency, so what can we do to counteract that? I’ve got it! Black jerseys! (You’ve got to see this promo video)
Now remember, son: Football isn’t about whether you win or lose. It’s not even about which teams are playing. It’s not even about the team you’d prefer to root for. It’s about how much I hate the Dallas Cowboys. Fuck Dallas.
U.S. Soccer is celebrating its 100th anniversary, and they’re doing it in style. They have new jerseys (kits, if you will), and they’re nice. Very nice. Now the U.S. officially has one thing going for it in soccer.
Adidas Wants You To Say Something About These Awful New College Basketball Jerseys, And It’s Working
You think Adidas just made these awful uniforms to get you to react? Don’t fall for it. Don’t react. …OK, we couldn’t help it. Holy Maryland football jerseys these are awful.