- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
There’s no team name, or city name, and it’s got sleeves, and it’s “slate,” not black, okay? Deal with it.
Good to see this guy getting an early start on promoting breast cancer awareness. Still, he sucks.
Nike, supreme ruler of official geardom, dropped photos of the USA Basketball jerseys today.
Don’t mind that the Browns’ QB position is probably one of the least secure in all of sports… Johnny Football defies all logic.
The timing couldn’t have been better: Adam Silver was just talking about how we should expect advertisements on NBA jerseys within five years, and last week Behance user Dead Dilly released a new batch of “big-brand” redesigns that give us a scary yet compelling look into the future of marketing in the NBA.
The Spurs stomped the Heat 111-87 last night behind a masterful performance from Tim Duncan (23 points, 11 boards, one out-of-character outburst). Both teams wore Latina Noche uniforms, which as we’ve noted have short-sleeves, for some reason. Everybody — from the winners to the losers — hated on the sleeves after the game.