- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Spurs stomped the Heat 111-87 last night behind a masterful performance from Tim Duncan (23 points, 11 boards, one out-of-character outburst). Both teams wore Latina Noche uniforms, which as we’ve noted have short-sleeves, for some reason. Everybody — from the winners to the losers — hated on the sleeves after the game.
Perhaps no one told Nike that the correct way to honor Native Americans is by donning a cap made of feathers and wielding a hachet, because the company will be outfitting four college basketball teams with some eye-catching turquoise uniforms this Sunday.
Ok, so we’re not going to be very good this year because we lost what was austensibly a superstar in free agency, so what can we do to counteract that? I’ve got it! Black jerseys! (You’ve got to see this promo video)
Now remember, son: Football isn’t about whether you win or lose. It’s not even about which teams are playing. It’s not even about the team you’d prefer to root for. It’s about how much I hate the Dallas Cowboys. Fuck Dallas.