- Christiano Ronaldo Ejected, Crowd Throws Stuff
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- MMA In Pakistan? Watch This Awesome Documentary...
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
U.S. Soccer is celebrating its 100th anniversary, and they’re doing it in style. They have new jerseys (kits, if you will), and they’re nice. Very nice. Now the U.S. officially has one thing going for it in soccer.
Adidas Wants You To Say Something About These Awful New College Basketball Jerseys, And It’s Working
You think Adidas just made these awful uniforms to get you to react? Don’t fall for it. Don’t react. …OK, we couldn’t help it. Holy Maryland football jerseys these are awful.
A La Liga squad is getting creative with their jerseys, putting fans’ names on their fronts. The details, after the jump.
Penn State Adds Names To Uniforms, Could Probably Still Do More To Distance Themselves From Paterno Era
Time for a makeover in Happy Valley! Because they will probably never be able to do enough to fully disassociate themselves with the Jerry Sandusky scandal, Penn State is giving their football jerseys a face lift. Read more after the jump.
Vitória, a second-division Brazilian football club, has new kits for the upcoming season that caught our attention — although not solely due to their design.