- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Former Baltimore Ravens Offensive Coordinator Cam Cameron Says Firing Cam Cameron Was A “Brilliant Move”
On December 10th – the morning after the Baltimore Ravens lost to the Washington Redskins 31-28 in overtime – John Harbaugh fired his offensive coordinator, Cam Cameron. Now Cam Cameron is saying that was a “brilliant move.” Wait, what?
Following a nightmare 2-14 season, the Indianapolis Colts fired coach Jim Caldwell today (contrary to earlier reports). The organization called the decision “difficult,” but it was probably for the best – the Colts have major rebuilding work to do, and they’ve already started. On defense, they’re talking with former Rams coach Steve Spagnuolo about possibly becoming the coordinator. And on offense…this guy. And as for this guy? Don’t count on his return. (Photo via)
A rundown of the top candidates who are getting a late-season push for NFL coach of the year.
The Indianapolis Colts have dropped four of their past five games, opening up questions about whether they’ll miss the playoffs for the first time in nine years. At the forefront of the team’s troubles is the play of their star quarterback, Peyton Manning.