- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Former Baltimore Ravens Offensive Coordinator Cam Cameron Says Firing Cam Cameron Was A “Brilliant Move”
On December 10th – the morning after the Baltimore Ravens lost to the Washington Redskins 31-28 in overtime – John Harbaugh fired his offensive coordinator, Cam Cameron. Now Cam Cameron is saying that was a “brilliant move.” Wait, what?
Following a nightmare 2-14 season, the Indianapolis Colts fired coach Jim Caldwell today (contrary to earlier reports). The organization called the decision “difficult,” but it was probably for the best – the Colts have major rebuilding work to do, and they’ve already started. On defense, they’re talking with former Rams coach Steve Spagnuolo about possibly becoming the coordinator. And on offense…this guy. And as for this guy? Don’t count on his return. (Photo via)
A rundown of the top candidates who are getting a late-season push for NFL coach of the year.
The Indianapolis Colts have dropped four of their past five games, opening up questions about whether they’ll miss the playoffs for the first time in nine years. At the forefront of the team’s troubles is the play of their star quarterback, Peyton Manning.