- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
For years, coach hirin’, free agent spendin’ Dan Snyder has hapzardly thrown money at the Washington Redskins, hoping – really, praying – that something would stick. It rarely did. But in 2008 particularly, Snyder screwed up because his GM forgot that Dan Snyder needs to be kept from being Dan Snyder.
The question is – what team might take the bait and bring Tiki Barber aboard? Most bloggers say their teams should stay away…except for one.