- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
For years, coach hirin’, free agent spendin’ Dan Snyder has hapzardly thrown money at the Washington Redskins, hoping – really, praying – that something would stick. It rarely did. But in 2008 particularly, Snyder screwed up because his GM forgot that Dan Snyder needs to be kept from being Dan Snyder.
The question is – what team might take the bait and bring Tiki Barber aboard? Most bloggers say their teams should stay away…except for one.