- The Definitive Order Of Any Decent Fantasy First Round This Year
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: The Top 5 MLBs
- Peyton Manning Dancing To Bluegrass Is The Whitest Thing In The Universe
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
For years, coach hirin’, free agent spendin’ Dan Snyder has hapzardly thrown money at the Washington Redskins, hoping – really, praying – that something would stick. It rarely did. But in 2008 particularly, Snyder screwed up because his GM forgot that Dan Snyder needs to be kept from being Dan Snyder.
The question is – what team might take the bait and bring Tiki Barber aboard? Most bloggers say their teams should stay away…except for one.