- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
For years, coach hirin’, free agent spendin’ Dan Snyder has hapzardly thrown money at the Washington Redskins, hoping – really, praying – that something would stick. It rarely did. But in 2008 particularly, Snyder screwed up because his GM forgot that Dan Snyder needs to be kept from being Dan Snyder.
The question is – what team might take the bait and bring Tiki Barber aboard? Most bloggers say their teams should stay away…except for one.