- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
For years, coach hirin’, free agent spendin’ Dan Snyder has hapzardly thrown money at the Washington Redskins, hoping – really, praying – that something would stick. It rarely did. But in 2008 particularly, Snyder screwed up because his GM forgot that Dan Snyder needs to be kept from being Dan Snyder.
The question is – what team might take the bait and bring Tiki Barber aboard? Most bloggers say their teams should stay away…except for one.