- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
A photo gallery of all the times Jim Harbaugh has peed his pants over the years without anyone noticing, inside…
— Lisa Fernandez (@ljfernandez) March 17, 2014
INSIDE: Our best guess as to why this happened, plus the requisite Andy Reid joke.
Openly mocked for lack of wardrobe diversity, rumored to be at odds with 49ers players and management — Jim Harbaugh answers his critics with this …
To us outsiders, Jim Harbaugh’s hard-ass personality and insane competitiveness (even shaking hands is a battle) seemed to be a good fit for the San Francisco 49ers. Turns out — nope.
Now that we’ve discussed Richard Sherman’s postgame interview from every possible angle, let’s switch sides for a moment and remember that there were many people on the 49ers’ sideline yesterday not named Michael Crabtree. Coach Jim Harbaugh was one of those people.
Sarah Harbaugh Tells Radio Listeners Husband Jim Buys $8 Pants From Walmart And She Has Nothing To Do With It
Despite his $25 million contract, Jim Harbaugh insists on wearing $8 dad Khakis. Sarah Harbaugh: “I’ve thrown them away many times. But he found a Walmart …”
Things got all pointy and flaggy in the last five seconds of the first half of the 49ers-Panthers game. Result: SF up 13-10 at the half.