- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
— Lisa Fernandez (@ljfernandez) March 17, 2014
INSIDE: Our best guess as to why this happened, plus the requisite Andy Reid joke.
Openly mocked for lack of wardrobe diversity, rumored to be at odds with 49ers players and management — Jim Harbaugh answers his critics with this …
To us outsiders, Jim Harbaugh’s hard-ass personality and insane competitiveness (even shaking hands is a battle) seemed to be a good fit for the San Francisco 49ers. Turns out — nope.
Now that we’ve discussed Richard Sherman’s postgame interview from every possible angle, let’s switch sides for a moment and remember that there were many people on the 49ers’ sideline yesterday not named Michael Crabtree. Coach Jim Harbaugh was one of those people.
Sarah Harbaugh Tells Radio Listeners Husband Jim Buys $8 Pants From Walmart And She Has Nothing To Do With It
Despite his $25 million contract, Jim Harbaugh insists on wearing $8 dad Khakis. Sarah Harbaugh: “I’ve thrown them away many times. But he found a Walmart …”
Things got all pointy and flaggy in the last five seconds of the first half of the 49ers-Panthers game. Result: SF up 13-10 at the half.