- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Ray Lewis And Jim Nantz Touching Hands During Ray Lewis’ Super Bowl Postgame Interview Is A Metaphor For Something
Once the Baltimore Ravens won the Super Bowl, it was only a matter of time before Ray Lewis yelled some things into a microphone about God and Baltimore. It’s become his especially tired shtick of late, but what’s one more time in a million? The interview with CBS’ Jim Nantz while holding the Vince Lombardi trophy went as expected, sparing one minor detail: do notice Ray Lewis’ hand.
If you watched Jets-Patriots on CBS yesterday, chances are you were pretty confused right after it ended. Not at what actually happened on the field, though, but rather that announcer Jim Nantz was apparently living in an alternate universe where he witnessed the exact opposite of what actually happened.
Jim Nantz dropped not one, not two, but three bad dog puns at the end of last night’s national championship.
CBS microphones picked up an N-bomb from UConn’s Kemba Walker right before he was interviewed by Mr. Masters himself, Jim Nantz. Luckily, we have video of that one shining moment.
In what would have been defined as one of the most improbable upsets of the ages, Butler University could not overcome perennial college hoops powerhouse Duke, in a nail biter of a game. Video of the final seconds below.