- Christiano Ronaldo Ejected, Crowd Throws Stuff
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- MMA In Pakistan? Watch This Awesome Documentary...
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
NFL kickoff is only 12 days away, meaning you’ll soon be drafting your fantasy football team. Make no mistake: Who you pick to be on your pretend football team will be the most important set of decisions you make this year. We understand you might be new to the fantasy football scene. It’s a growing industry that gains new players every year. And while the rules are simple, it’s difficult to pick up on some of the intricacies of a draft. So here are 10 tips to guide you through your 15 rounds.
Drew Brees is a phenomenal quarterback, but you don’t put up the kind of numbers he has (and they are truly staggering numbers) without some great players around you. And this season, Saints tight end Jimmy Graham has emerged as one of the best…and this might be his best play of the year. Video after the jump.