- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Ken Jeong Photobombed Kate Upton At A Bunch Of GQ Shoots
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- A Children's Treasury Of People Catching Foul Balls While Holding Babies
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Second-round men’s singles tennis between Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Milos Raonic probably wasn’t high on your list of must-wach Olympic events today. But that’s the nice thing about the Olympics – and sports in general – you never know.
Being a line judge at a major tennis event ranks right up there with worlds most dangerous jobs. It’s somewhere jumbled in between lightning-hugger, bear translator, and Detroit police officer. Just putting your nose on the line every day for the betterment of the sport.
Frenchman Jo-Wilfried Tsonga defeated Mardy Fish to advance to the U.S. Open quarterfinals, but it didn’t stop Fish from talking some trash along the way.
Frenchman Jo-Wilfried Tsonga has some of the most electrifying talent in tennis, and when he puts it all together, he is mesmerizing to watch. Today, he put it all together.