- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- Hey Kids! See How Many Mistakes You Can Spot In This Graphic
- MMA Fighter Allegedly Suffers What Sounds Like The Worst Injury Ever, Via Penis Gel
- Calif. High School Senior Tosses 66-Pitch Perfect Game, Celebrates With Even More Efficient Tweet
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Joey Chestnut has won his sixth straight Nathan’s Famous Hot Dog Eating Contest. The horrifying stats, after the jump.
There is now video proof that Takeru Kobayashi did not break Joey Chestnut’s record of 68 hot dogs eaten on Monday.
Joey Chestnut disgustingly shoved 62 hot dogs into his face yesterday, but did would-be rival Takeru Kobayashi disgustingly shove even more hot dogs into his face?
Joey Chestnut ate 62 hot dogs in 10 minutes today. Takeru Kobayashi, competing seven miles away on the roof of a Manhattan bar, might have eaten 69.
This Independence Day weekend is a great time to enjoy so many of the wonderful things about America. Beautiful summer weather, fireworks, baseball and competitive gluttony. The most prominent example of that last one has been going on for some 94 years on Coney Island, New York – the Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest. This year, though, it may be missing one of its most famous competitors: Takeru Kobayashi.