- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- The Daily Show Reports On The Reporting Of Michael Sam's Showering Habits
- Hey Josh Gordon, Here's How You Beat A Drug Test Now That You're A Marked Man
- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Yahoo’s Adrian Wojnarowski Rips Former ESPN Writer John Hollinger For Memphis Trade, Skews Facts To Make His Case
Yahoo!’s Adrian Wojnarowski wrote a column in response to the Rudy gay three-team deal announced yesterday. He thought it was a bad deal. He also inexplicably rips John Hollinger – sour grapes, we think.
The Memphis Grizzlies recently hired ESPN advanced metric guru John Hollinger to be their Vice President of Basketball Operations. But not everyone reads ESPN, so not everyone knows who John Hollinger is. Take Memphis Grizzlies guard Tony Allen, for example, who found himself in a brief Twitter exchange with Grantland’s Zach Lowe. After the jump, of course.
Thanks to former ESPN NBA analyst-turned-Memphis Grizzlies vice president of basketball operations John Hollinger, there’s a new model for getting hired by an NBA franchise: use misleading statistics that ignore circumstance and lean on it so hard that it turns into a job with a team that doesn’t know any better.