- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Bizarre Scene At European Youth Boxing Match, Ref Gets KO'd
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Yahoo’s Adrian Wojnarowski Rips Former ESPN Writer John Hollinger For Memphis Trade, Skews Facts To Make His Case
Yahoo!’s Adrian Wojnarowski wrote a column in response to the Rudy gay three-team deal announced yesterday. He thought it was a bad deal. He also inexplicably rips John Hollinger – sour grapes, we think.
The Memphis Grizzlies recently hired ESPN advanced metric guru John Hollinger to be their Vice President of Basketball Operations. But not everyone reads ESPN, so not everyone knows who John Hollinger is. Take Memphis Grizzlies guard Tony Allen, for example, who found himself in a brief Twitter exchange with Grantland’s Zach Lowe. After the jump, of course.
Thanks to former ESPN NBA analyst-turned-Memphis Grizzlies vice president of basketball operations John Hollinger, there’s a new model for getting hired by an NBA franchise: use misleading statistics that ignore circumstance and lean on it so hard that it turns into a job with a team that doesn’t know any better.