- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Hey Kids! See How Many Mistakes You Can Spot In This Graphic
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- Cincinnati's College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
John Madden Delivers Sentimental, Classic John Madden Style Eulogy For Longtime Friend And SNES Cohort Pat Summerall
Pat Summerall and John Madden were the Bebop and Rocksteady of professional football, for more reasons than just the fact that they were a duo of mutants from Dimension X. Kids in the 90′s spent ALOT of time with them on their televisions screens, thanks in part to the most widely played sports video games of all-time: the Madden Franchise. Let’s see if Madden’s eulogy for his 16-bit play-by-play partner brings you to tears, after the jump.
John Madden Anoints Robert Griffin III Second Coming Of Tim Tebow, Except That RG3 Can Throw A Football
Robert Griffin III is having a pretty damn good week. He wins his first NFL game, does it against a Saints squad in their impenetrable fortress, and becomes the first rookie to take home Player of the Week honors in Week 1. On top of that, he’s received high praise from everyone’s favorite football guru, John Madden. And even better, it came at the expense of Tim Tebow! Read more after the jump.
Brutal hits have come early and often during the first round of the NHL playoffs. But we were treated to a new flavor of blood-soaked ice this evening, when Florida Panthers Tomas Kopecky and John Madden collided face-first with one another. Check out the bloody, stitched-up result, after the jump.