- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Shocker: Coach Renowned For Dickishness Asked Question He Clearly Won’t Want To Answer, Doesn’t Answer It
Rangers coach John Tortorella has long used his press conferences as an excuse to put the “prick” in prickly. So when you ask him about something he’ll clearly have no interest in answering, well, you can guess more or less how it ends.
Colin Cowherd Says John Tortorella Treats Reporters Like Subhumans Because “Young, Cheap People” Cover Hockey
Rangers head coach John Tortorella isn’t in the mood for this right now. His team just lost Game 4, so he’s not happy about having to sit down at a presser and, you know, talk to the press. How much time you want? Well, you’re getting about half a minute. Go.
Sports brings out the best in mankind. It also brings out the man-child. Exhibit A: Rangers head coach John Tortorella reacting to a delay of game call by freaking out and spiking the puck, which had flown over the stands and into the Rangers bench. Watch a 54 year-old act about 10 in the video, after the jump.
You’ve probably heard a lot about Cablevision honcho James Dolan, and chances are it’s been overwhelmingly negative…and almost entirely, if not all, about his ownership of the New York Knicks. But Dolan owns the Rangers, too, and don’t underestimate his ability to say ill-advised things about them.