- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
You’re picking a guy to represent our country in a basketball tournament. You going John Wall or Kyrie Irving? Of course, you’re picking Wall. But you’re not Coach K.
Terrence Ross already won our hearts with his yammer on Kenneth Faried last week. But he’ll have some fantastic competition at this year’s dunk contest, if reports are to be believed.
There’s luck, and then there’s the audacity to hurl something obscene towards the basket and call it a “shot.” Wall had the wherewithal to do so, which is how this play of the year candidate was born.
Pat Mayo sits down with SB Nation’s James Herbert and asks the tough questions about the 2013-14 NBA season. Can the Pacers top the Heat this year? Is John Wall better than Kyrie Irving? Could they look any more similar? Basically, we’re giving you an unmatched hour of NBA analysis jam packed with enough insight, we promise you’ll never lose an argument about basketball ever again.
John Wall — Unmarketable Tattooed Thug* — Broke Down While Talking About His Mom At His Max-Deal Press Conference
No, Really, This ‘John Wall Instagrammed His Tattoos So He Isn’t A Max Player’ Column Might Be The Worst Column Ever
John Wall the Washington Wizards player has nearly 760,000 Twitter followers. John Wall the dog? No Twitter account: does not have opposable thumbs. Yet the two still made a Twitter connection today. America.