- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
This. Guy. Can’t. Stop. Being. AWESOME. Come check out the two ridiculously over-the-top incidents from today’s game, where Johnny Manziel basically told everyone he’s the shit.
Tebowmania made way for Manzielmania, but there’s a big difference between the two that nobody’s talking about. Here’s a look at why big sports media needs to leave Johnny alone.
Somehow, This “Johnny Football Shouldn’t Have Won The Heisman” Column Was Posted The Day Before April Fools’ Day
This is probably the dumbest column of all time. We’re pretty sure it’s not an April Fools’ column. We hope it’s an April Fools’ column.
Johnny Football and JMAN2 Enterprises may have just opened up a loophole that allows boosters to play college football players. He can do everything. Details, after the jump.