- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Ugly NHL-Themed Xmas Sweaters (An Idea We Thought Of First) Are Here
- MLB Trade Rumors, Injury Updates, Trends And News
- Rob Ford On A Teeter Totter Is The Reason The Internet Exists
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This. Guy. Can’t. Stop. Being. AWESOME. Come check out the two ridiculously over-the-top incidents from today’s game, where Johnny Manziel basically told everyone he’s the shit.
Tebowmania made way for Manzielmania, but there’s a big difference between the two that nobody’s talking about. Here’s a look at why big sports media needs to leave Johnny alone.
Somehow, This “Johnny Football Shouldn’t Have Won The Heisman” Column Was Posted The Day Before April Fools’ Day
This is probably the dumbest column of all time. We’re pretty sure it’s not an April Fools’ column. We hope it’s an April Fools’ column.
Johnny Football and JMAN2 Enterprises may have just opened up a loophole that allows boosters to play college football players. He can do everything. Details, after the jump.