- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
This. Guy. Can’t. Stop. Being. AWESOME. Come check out the two ridiculously over-the-top incidents from today’s game, where Johnny Manziel basically told everyone he’s the shit.
Tebowmania made way for Manzielmania, but there’s a big difference between the two that nobody’s talking about. Here’s a look at why big sports media needs to leave Johnny alone.
Somehow, This “Johnny Football Shouldn’t Have Won The Heisman” Column Was Posted The Day Before April Fools’ Day
This is probably the dumbest column of all time. We’re pretty sure it’s not an April Fools’ column. We hope it’s an April Fools’ column.
Johnny Football and JMAN2 Enterprises may have just opened up a loophole that allows boosters to play college football players. He can do everything. Details, after the jump.