- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Johnny Football does not have “red flags.” Here’s why, if anything, his “off-the-field” characteristics are a POSITIVE.
What if teams are scared off by his size, or his “immaturity,” or his inability to outrun Jadeveon Clowney? While far-fetched, this scenario could actually be the best thing for him.
ESPN-PTSD: Dr. Colin Cowherd Armchair Diagnoses Johnny Manziel With ‘Narcissistic Personality Disorder’
Johnny Football actually seems like a nice, smart guy.
* = Will not join Rockets.
You get those resources, and that’s all you can come up with, McDonald’s? The are like the Knicks of the commercial game.
The last time Mel Kiper Jr. put out a mock draft, the world exploded because he still had Johnny “Sir Football” Manziel going number one overall to the Texans. No longer.