- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Anything Johnny can do, Kenny Hill can do triller. He and the Aggies look like they deserve to be considered the nation’s best.
Okay, we’ve seen as much footage as we can stomach of Seattle’s Super Bowl dismantling of Denver. We’ve seen Pharrell prove he really does only have one song worth listening to (Don’t worry, Pharrell, Soundgarden was more garden than sound during their set). We’ve seen Bob Costas sit next to lots of men who are twice as tall as he is. In other words, we’re tired of the pre-game and ready for the season to start.
That big sigh of relief is the sound of college football fans being reunited with the thing they love. That louder sigh of relief you hear is the Texas A&M head coach Kevin Sumlin seeing his program succeed without Johnny Manziel.
Year in and year out, some of the most hyped and discussed players in Fantasy Football are… rookies. This year appears to be the year of the rookie wideout, but what about the rookies that throw the ball?