- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Reminder: Johnny Football’s off-the-field “issues” are all positives, if anything. Especially this one.
Johnny Football does not have “red flags.” Here’s why, if anything, his “off-the-field” characteristics are a POSITIVE.
What if teams are scared off by his size, or his “immaturity,” or his inability to outrun Jadeveon Clowney? While far-fetched, this scenario could actually be the best thing for him.
ESPN-PTSD: Dr. Colin Cowherd Armchair Diagnoses Johnny Manziel With ‘Narcissistic Personality Disorder’
Johnny Football actually seems like a nice, smart guy.
* = Will not join Rockets.
You get those resources, and that’s all you can come up with, McDonald’s? The are like the Knicks of the commercial game.
The last time Mel Kiper Jr. put out a mock draft, the world exploded because he still had Johnny “Sir Football” Manziel going number one overall to the Texans. No longer.