- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Anything Johnny can do, Kenny Hill can do triller. He and the Aggies look like they deserve to be considered the nation’s best.
Okay, we’ve seen as much footage as we can stomach of Seattle’s Super Bowl dismantling of Denver. We’ve seen Pharrell prove he really does only have one song worth listening to (Don’t worry, Pharrell, Soundgarden was more garden than sound during their set). We’ve seen Bob Costas sit next to lots of men who are twice as tall as he is. In other words, we’re tired of the pre-game and ready for the season to start.
That big sigh of relief is the sound of college football fans being reunited with the thing they love. That louder sigh of relief you hear is the Texas A&M head coach Kevin Sumlin seeing his program succeed without Johnny Manziel.