- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
What if the commercials never stop? What if he’s all ESPN ever talks about for the next 12 years? Have we created a monster?
Don’t mind that the Browns’ QB position is probably one of the least secure in all of sports… Johnny Football defies all logic.
That would be the 28th round … and no one picked that late in the draft has ever played in an MLB game.
Woman Seeks $25 Million In Damages After Johnny Manziel Allegedly Texted Her Photos Of His ‘Small Penis’
If you’re gonna file a frivolous lawsuit, at least make it funny. Say things like, “Seeing Manziel with his small penis caused me emotional distress.” Accuse him of photographing his penis in a hotdog bun and texting it to you on Christmas. Get creative.
I can’t believe I’m writing this either, but here we go: The Browns are in good shape. They had an excellent 2014 Draft, where they filled several needs and drafted at a position where they were potentially already settled: quarterback.
#browns haslam said Manziel has been told things like "you're the backup" and "this is not Hollywood." He said "Brian Hoyer is the starter"
— Mary Kay Cabot (@MaryKayCabot) May 12, 2014
Yeah Johnny, THIS ISN’T HOLLYWOOD, SO STOP ACTING LIKE YOU’RE GONNA START.