- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Ken Jeong Photobombed Kate Upton At A Bunch Of GQ Shoots
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- A Children's Treasury Of People Catching Foul Balls While Holding Babies
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Comedian Rob Riggle is hosting the ESPYs tonight, so you know what that means: jokes. Lots of ‘em. He has Tim Tebow-like accuracy with his roasting, however, so don’t be surprised if you groan as much as you laugh, after the jump.
Oh, Conan. You got zinged. And not by someone of similar comedic reputation, but by the Los Angeles Kings’ Twitter account, which is most likely run by a college intern. You haphazardly flung a dated joke, that hockey doesn’t belong in warm places, at a dated matchup – note that the below tweet appears three days after the end of the Kings-Coyotes series.
Here’s the last scene in Scarface featuring the Miami Heat’s heads. It’s got all the people you’d expect and, if you look closely enough–Bill Simmons and Dan LeBatard. And of course Pat Riley “kills” Erick Spoelstra.