- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Raptors Center Jonas Valančiūnas Calls Summer League ‘F!$%ed’ In An Interview With DeMar DeRozan On The Team’s Website
The Toronto Raptors sent star reporter (and occasional shooting guard) DeMar DeRozan to the NBA Summer League to do some hard-hitting interviews with fellow players. One such interview was with Toronto’s Lithuanian center, Jonas Valančiūnas, otherwise known as JV. The interview includes an f-bomb and some very sarcastic answers.
Paul Pierce, kind veteran that he is, welcomes NBA rookies with open arms. Take Raptors rookie Jonas Valanciunas, for example. Pierce rumbled down the lane and threw down a dunk in his face. So kind! And maybe one of these days, he’ll even have Amir Johnson teach him how to pronounce Valanciunas’ name.