- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
There was quite a bit of debate over who the most valuable player in the American League really was. After all the rabble, it was still a resounding win for Miggy, so why the beef, everyone? Read on and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Onto our morning words of wisdom.
Alright, so this wasn’t quite one-handed. Penn State defensive lineman Jordan Hill sniffed out Virginia’s screen play, stuck his right paw up in the air and the ball, as it turns out, pretty much stuck to his hand – though he did use his left hand to reel it in completely. And then on the INT return, Hill gave us a little shimmy-juke as he advanced the ball deep into Virginia territory.
Jordan Hill was coming into his own. A week ago, he had his best outing as a Laker to date, and opened the playoffs yesterday with a double-double against the Nuggets. But all that might be forgotten after an ugly accusation surfaced today.