- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
There was quite a bit of debate over who the most valuable player in the American League really was. After all the rabble, it was still a resounding win for Miggy, so why the beef, everyone? Read on and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Onto our morning words of wisdom.
Alright, so this wasn’t quite one-handed. Penn State defensive lineman Jordan Hill sniffed out Virginia’s screen play, stuck his right paw up in the air and the ball, as it turns out, pretty much stuck to his hand – though he did use his left hand to reel it in completely. And then on the INT return, Hill gave us a little shimmy-juke as he advanced the ball deep into Virginia territory.
Jordan Hill was coming into his own. A week ago, he had his best outing as a Laker to date, and opened the playoffs yesterday with a double-double against the Nuggets. But all that might be forgotten after an ugly accusation surfaced today.