- Meet Joakim Noah's Father, Who Is Definitely Joakim Noah's Father
- Wichita State Lost The MVC Title Game, According To Their Own Shirts
- A Light At The End Of The Nerd Tunnel: Nate Silver Declares Start Date For FiveThirtyEight Site
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Rubs Your Butt
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
There was quite a bit of debate over who the most valuable player in the American League really was. After all the rabble, it was still a resounding win for Miggy, so why the beef, everyone? Read on and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Onto our morning words of wisdom.
Alright, so this wasn’t quite one-handed. Penn State defensive lineman Jordan Hill sniffed out Virginia’s screen play, stuck his right paw up in the air and the ball, as it turns out, pretty much stuck to his hand – though he did use his left hand to reel it in completely. And then on the INT return, Hill gave us a little shimmy-juke as he advanced the ball deep into Virginia territory.
Jordan Hill was coming into his own. A week ago, he had his best outing as a Laker to date, and opened the playoffs yesterday with a double-double against the Nuggets. But all that might be forgotten after an ugly accusation surfaced today.