- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Despite The Big Lead’s Cynical Projections, Jose Bautista Beats Derek Jeter In ‘Face Of The MLB’ Contest
Though his incessant twitter-bomb strategy is pathetic, we’re pretty sure he’s not defacing the illustrious title of “The Face of the MLB.” That’s because it’s a stupid Twitter popularity contest and doesn’t mean a damn thing. Who cares how he campaigns for it? If he wants to win a semantic argument by screaming into a megaphone, let him do it.
Watching Edwin Encarnacion nail a driving range cart with a batted baseball on his first attempt is weirdly fascinating, and should send shivers throughout the rest of the American League. Jose Bautista buys the drinks tonight.
Earlier today, ESPN came out with a potential bombshell of a report: several MLB players believe the Toronto Blue Jays are stealing signs at home, and some metrics suggest Blue Jays hitters enjoyed an abnormally large home-field advantage last season. Of course, the Blue Jays don’t seem to agree.
Hitting 50 home runs doesn’t happen all that often in baseball anymore. In fact, in the last two seasons, it didn’t happen anywhere at all. But this year, thanks to the unlikely exploits of the Blue Jays’ Jose Bautista, we have our newest 50-homer man.