- Cincinnati's College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs
- Now Pitching For Florida State ... Kenny Powers
- Cam Newton Riding A Segway? Cam Newton Riding A Segway.
- This Is What Happens When You Crowdsource Ideas For A New Mavericks Jersey
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Watching Edwin Encarnacion nail a driving range cart with a batted baseball on his first attempt is weirdly fascinating, and should send shivers throughout the rest of the American League. Jose Bautista buys the drinks tonight.
Earlier today, ESPN came out with a potential bombshell of a report: several MLB players believe the Toronto Blue Jays are stealing signs at home, and some metrics suggest Blue Jays hitters enjoyed an abnormally large home-field advantage last season. Of course, the Blue Jays don’t seem to agree.
Hitting 50 home runs doesn’t happen all that often in baseball anymore. In fact, in the last two seasons, it didn’t happen anywhere at all. But this year, thanks to the unlikely exploits of the Blue Jays’ Jose Bautista, we have our newest 50-homer man.