- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Despite The Big Lead’s Cynical Projections, Jose Bautista Beats Derek Jeter In ‘Face Of The MLB’ Contest
Though his incessant twitter-bomb strategy is pathetic, we’re pretty sure he’s not defacing the illustrious title of “The Face of the MLB.” That’s because it’s a stupid Twitter popularity contest and doesn’t mean a damn thing. Who cares how he campaigns for it? If he wants to win a semantic argument by screaming into a megaphone, let him do it.
Watching Edwin Encarnacion nail a driving range cart with a batted baseball on his first attempt is weirdly fascinating, and should send shivers throughout the rest of the American League. Jose Bautista buys the drinks tonight.
Earlier today, ESPN came out with a potential bombshell of a report: several MLB players believe the Toronto Blue Jays are stealing signs at home, and some metrics suggest Blue Jays hitters enjoyed an abnormally large home-field advantage last season. Of course, the Blue Jays don’t seem to agree.
Hitting 50 home runs doesn’t happen all that often in baseball anymore. In fact, in the last two seasons, it didn’t happen anywhere at all. But this year, thanks to the unlikely exploits of the Blue Jays’ Jose Bautista, we have our newest 50-homer man.