- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Warning, if you’re squeamish, we suggest you skip this vid. Also, if you work anywhere other than a hospital or in your home office, you probably should sit this one out, too. Video of the surgery that is enabling dangerous pitching mechanics, sidelining the league’s best pitchers, and what that means for baseball, inside.
Jose Fernandez Snagged A Scorching Liner At The Mound, And The Troy Tulowitzki Reaction GIF Is Priceless
So… what do we do with Fernandez, Harvey and Miller? It doesn’t really matter what they do from now until school starts, you need them in the Fantasy playoffs, and they’ll likely be off on vacation. You have to trade them, immediately.
Facing top Marlins’ pitching prospect Jose Fernandez – yeah, that guy who doesn’t know who the manager is – outfielder Giancarlo Carlo, the lone noteworthy leftover from Jeffria Loria’s offseason yard sale, awaited the pitch. And then it came screaming towards his head, viciously clanking off his helmet and sending him stumbling backwards.
Jose Fernandez is one of the Miami Marlins’ top pitching prospects, which means we can look forward to his burgeoning stardom in another uniform. But in the meantime, Fernandez must familiarize himself with his current organization and its coaching staff. Like, say, the manager, Mike Redmond, whom WPLG Local 10′s Aiyana Cristal asked Fernandez about in a recent interview. Wait, who?