- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Jose Fernandez Snagged A Scorching Liner At The Mound, And The Troy Tulowitzki Reaction GIF Is Priceless
So… what do we do with Fernandez, Harvey and Miller? It doesn’t really matter what they do from now until school starts, you need them in the Fantasy playoffs, and they’ll likely be off on vacation. You have to trade them, immediately.
Facing top Marlins’ pitching prospect Jose Fernandez – yeah, that guy who doesn’t know who the manager is – outfielder Giancarlo Carlo, the lone noteworthy leftover from Jeffria Loria’s offseason yard sale, awaited the pitch. And then it came screaming towards his head, viciously clanking off his helmet and sending him stumbling backwards.
Jose Fernandez is one of the Miami Marlins’ top pitching prospects, which means we can look forward to his burgeoning stardom in another uniform. But in the meantime, Fernandez must familiarize himself with his current organization and its coaching staff. Like, say, the manager, Mike Redmond, whom WPLG Local 10′s Aiyana Cristal asked Fernandez about in a recent interview. Wait, who?