- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
It’s a crapshoot when players return from the disabled list. Will they be the same player they were before their rehab? For those who weren’t playing all that well before their injury — did the time off give them a chance to rework their mojo? It’s a delicate game that more often than not is played by just throwing the guy back out there and seeing what happens.
UPDATE: The Marlins Are Sending Virtually Their Entire Team To Toronto As Jeffrey Loria Screws Miami
The Miami Marlins are reportedly dealing their entire team to the Toronto Blue Jays. Giancarlo Stanton was left out and he is very upset, but find out who was a part of this blockbuster deal, after the jump.
I remember when I found out there was a baseball historian named Dick Johnson. I felt like I won the name lottery. I was overjoyed. But that was a long time ago, and no suggestive-sounding name could have the same effect on me today – oh, who am I kidding.
The All Star Game starting pitchers’ names were released earlier today, and it’ll be the Rockies’ Ubaldo Jimenez vs. the Rays’ David Price. Both outstanding pitchers, but could the selections have been even better?