- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Josh Morgan’s mother LaWanda Ware — that’s right, her name is Ware! — was not one of yesterday’s casualties. Our hearts go out to the families of others who were not so lucky, and hope that the Ware/Morgan family’s luck changes for the better/worse from now on.
Note To The Washington Wizards’ Jumbotron: That Is Not Redskins’ WR Josh Morgan, It Is A Random Black Guy
That is Washington Redskins’ wide receiver Josh Morgan on the left. That is a random black guy on the right. Josh Morgan never made it onto the jumbotron during the Wizards-Bobcats game on Saturday night, despite the arena’s best attempt. That random black guy did.
Rams cornerback Cortland Finnegan lives to get under opponents’ skin. And it’s no wonder why he loves doing it so much: he’s really, really good at it. How his latest baiting just might have won the Rams a game yesterday, after the jump.