- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Josh Morgan’s mother LaWanda Ware — that’s right, her name is Ware! — was not one of yesterday’s casualties. Our hearts go out to the families of others who were not so lucky, and hope that the Ware/Morgan family’s luck changes for the better/worse from now on.
Note To The Washington Wizards’ Jumbotron: That Is Not Redskins’ WR Josh Morgan, It Is A Random Black Guy
That is Washington Redskins’ wide receiver Josh Morgan on the left. That is a random black guy on the right. Josh Morgan never made it onto the jumbotron during the Wizards-Bobcats game on Saturday night, despite the arena’s best attempt. That random black guy did.
Rams cornerback Cortland Finnegan lives to get under opponents’ skin. And it’s no wonder why he loves doing it so much: he’s really, really good at it. How his latest baiting just might have won the Rams a game yesterday, after the jump.