- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Admittedly, it’s a pretty clever pun. Not sure if J.R. gets to talk shit about anybody at this point, but we’ll give him a pass when it makes us laugh.
We should start calling him “P.R.” Smith, because every time something bad happens, he Instagrams some phoney inspirational message and a picture of his daughter. This is how he does business. He should be ashamed.
“The clown prince of basketball” gets a serious beat down from one of the industry’s most respected writers. Also, Smith was benched as the Knicks took down the Heat last night. Coincidence?
Brandon Jennings might have just blown the lid off some shady financial stuff going on at MSG involving the Creative Artists Agency and the Smith brothers. So how does J.R. respond? He threatens to send “street homies” to put “#Detroit on smash” — whatever that means. Controversy in the works, people.
The SportsGrid Automotive Group
Come on, guys. You know when someone is being insensitive and when something just doesn’t come out right.