- NBA Fan Fights Still In Preseason Mode
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Jeremy Lin Posed As An Adidas Employee In Taiwan Over The Summer
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 8
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Admittedly, it’s a pretty clever pun. Not sure if J.R. gets to talk shit about anybody at this point, but we’ll give him a pass when it makes us laugh.
We should start calling him “P.R.” Smith, because every time something bad happens, he Instagrams some phoney inspirational message and a picture of his daughter. This is how he does business. He should be ashamed.
“The clown prince of basketball” gets a serious beat down from one of the industry’s most respected writers. Also, Smith was benched as the Knicks took down the Heat last night. Coincidence?
Brandon Jennings might have just blown the lid off some shady financial stuff going on at MSG involving the Creative Artists Agency and the Smith brothers. So how does J.R. respond? He threatens to send “street homies” to put “#Detroit on smash” — whatever that means. Controversy in the works, people.
The SportsGrid Automotive Group
Come on, guys. You know when someone is being insensitive and when something just doesn’t come out right.