- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
We should start calling him “P.R.” Smith, because every time something bad happens, he Instagrams some phoney inspirational message and a picture of his daughter. This is how he does business. He should be ashamed.
“The clown prince of basketball” gets a serious beat down from one of the industry’s most respected writers. Also, Smith was benched as the Knicks took down the Heat last night. Coincidence?
Brandon Jennings might have just blown the lid off some shady financial stuff going on at MSG involving the Creative Artists Agency and the Smith brothers. So how does J.R. respond? He threatens to send “street homies” to put “#Detroit on smash” — whatever that means. Controversy in the works, people.
The SportsGrid Automotive Group
Come on, guys. You know when someone is being insensitive and when something just doesn’t come out right.
Jalen Rose has been on a roll lately dishing dirt on the NBA’s social underbelly. After telling Grantland about how players strategically keep their girlfriends and wives separate in the stands, he justifies the party-monster lifestyle of players like J.R. Smith. “We get out of the stadium at midnight.” Great excuse to blow my ticket money on a few bottles of Cristal you’ll chug ten hours before 3PM tip-off.