- SIR CHARLES IN CHARGE: The 14 Best #NBASitcoms
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Let's Play 'Find Everyone On The Clippers A New Team To Play For'
- Did Rays' Pitcher Joel Peralta Contract A Mosquito-Borne Tropical Illness?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
juan manuel marquez
Anyone who saw Juan Manuel Marquez’s knockout of Manny Pacquiao Saturday would definitely say Pacquiao was KO’d in the most devastating of ways. But how devastating is too devastating? Thanks to HBO’s Jim Lampley, we now know.
Mitt Romney was at the Marquez-Pacquiao fight and he apparently had primo seats, good enough for this awesome reaction shot to Marquez’s knockout punch.
UPDATED: Sorry, guys. HBO took down the video. Hanukkah is cancelled :(
Welcome to another edition of “What Happened Last Night?” in which we look at stories of note from the previous evening in the sports world, just in case you missed it for whatever reason, although considering last night was Saturday night, I can imagine what you were up to. Anyway, let’s get you up to date.
Juan Manuel Marquez lost a tough majority decision to Manny Pacquiao Saturday night. The fight itself won praise, but many were unhappy with the result. No one, though, was displeased with Marquez’ choice in attire for a post-fight interview.
For the first time ever, instant replay will be used for a championship boxing match, when Manny Pacquiao and Juan Mañuel Marquez do battle in November.