- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Ken Jeong Photobombed Kate Upton At A Bunch Of GQ Shoots
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- A Children's Treasury Of People Catching Foul Balls While Holding Babies
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Charles Barkley has hated on the city of San Antonio quite often. And, as is the style of the city of San Antonio, Greg Popovich and Tim Duncan, the only counterattack they mounted was winning basketball games. Well, no more passivity. San Antonio mayor Julian Castro reciprocated on YouTube, all while wearing four championship rings. Video after the jump.