- The Daily Yam: Will This Go Down As The Easiest Buzzer-Beater Of All-Time?
- Now Pitching For Florida State ... Kenny Powers
- Here's Drunk Wayne Gretzky, 'Hammered'
- This Is What Happens When You Crowdsource Ideas For A New Mavericks Jersey
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
jump on it
The Tampa Bay Rays and Seattle Mariners played quite the game last night, one that lasted 14 innings with the Rays squeaking out the win on a Ben Zobrist RBI double. But the real festivities came in the top of the 13th, when a fan in a Dodgers hat, who also bears a random resemblance to Bobby Baccalieri from The Sopranos, got down to “Jump On It.” The fan sitting a few rows behind Bobby is NOT amused.