- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Paul Tagliabue ruled in favor of the players in the Saints bounty case “vacating all discipline” and completely going against Roger Goodell. We are, simply put, shocked.
Jerry Sandusky was sentenced to 30-60 years in prison earlier this morning for abusing 10 boys over 15 years. But much went on during the sentencing hearing, including multiple statements from the victims, lawyers, and Sandusky himself. And then, finally, the sentence and Judge John Cleland’s reasoning.