- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Paul Tagliabue ruled in favor of the players in the Saints bounty case “vacating all discipline” and completely going against Roger Goodell. We are, simply put, shocked.
Jerry Sandusky was sentenced to 30-60 years in prison earlier this morning for abusing 10 boys over 15 years. But much went on during the sentencing hearing, including multiple statements from the victims, lawyers, and Sandusky himself. And then, finally, the sentence and Judge John Cleland’s reasoning.