- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Paul Tagliabue ruled in favor of the players in the Saints bounty case “vacating all discipline” and completely going against Roger Goodell. We are, simply put, shocked.
Jerry Sandusky was sentenced to 30-60 years in prison earlier this morning for abusing 10 boys over 15 years. But much went on during the sentencing hearing, including multiple statements from the victims, lawyers, and Sandusky himself. And then, finally, the sentence and Judge John Cleland’s reasoning.