- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Ken Jeong Photobombed Kate Upton At A Bunch Of GQ Shoots
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- A Children's Treasury Of People Catching Foul Balls While Holding Babies
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
NFL kickoff is only 14 days away, meaning you’ll soon be drafting your fantasy football team. Make no mistake: Who you pick to be on your pretend football team will be the most important set of decisions you make this year.
To help you choose wisely, we’ve decided to highlight some players you should avoid like the plague. Here are some likely fantasy football duds that you can avoid.
Wide receiver Justin Blackmon, the 5th overall pick of the Jacksonville Jaguars in this year’s NFL draft, was arrested for “aggravated DUI” early Sunday morning in Stillwater, Oklahoma, according to the Payne County Jail.
With Heisman hype at a fever pitch, and an eligibility controversy in the news, Cam Newton is far and away the most talked-about college football athlete in America. Meanwhile, OSU’s Justin Blackmon jumps 4 spots to #2.