- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Italian Series A player Mirko Vucinic scored the winning goal against Pescara today and celebrated by running about the pitch sans pantalones. His coach was not amused.
The yellow card for taking a dive in soccer is wonderful punishment – enough of a deterrent to cut down on the most egregious of dives, but usually not penalizing enough to alter the trajectory of a game. That is, of course, unless a player already has a yellow card. That’s the unfortunate situation Juventus’ Leonardo Bonucci found himself in in a recent match against Palermo in Serie A, when in the 88th minute he recklessly flailed to the ground in an attempt to draw a penalty. He earned a yellow instead, and will miss the team’s next match due to a prior yellow.