- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Italian Series A player Mirko Vucinic scored the winning goal against Pescara today and celebrated by running about the pitch sans pantalones. His coach was not amused.
The yellow card for taking a dive in soccer is wonderful punishment – enough of a deterrent to cut down on the most egregious of dives, but usually not penalizing enough to alter the trajectory of a game. That is, of course, unless a player already has a yellow card. That’s the unfortunate situation Juventus’ Leonardo Bonucci found himself in in a recent match against Palermo in Serie A, when in the 88th minute he recklessly flailed to the ground in an attempt to draw a penalty. He earned a yellow instead, and will miss the team’s next match due to a prior yellow.