- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Italian Series A player Mirko Vucinic scored the winning goal against Pescara today and celebrated by running about the pitch sans pantalones. His coach was not amused.
The yellow card for taking a dive in soccer is wonderful punishment – enough of a deterrent to cut down on the most egregious of dives, but usually not penalizing enough to alter the trajectory of a game. That is, of course, unless a player already has a yellow card. That’s the unfortunate situation Juventus’ Leonardo Bonucci found himself in in a recent match against Palermo in Serie A, when in the 88th minute he recklessly flailed to the ground in an attempt to draw a penalty. He earned a yellow instead, and will miss the team’s next match due to a prior yellow.