- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Italian Series A player Mirko Vucinic scored the winning goal against Pescara today and celebrated by running about the pitch sans pantalones. His coach was not amused.
The yellow card for taking a dive in soccer is wonderful punishment – enough of a deterrent to cut down on the most egregious of dives, but usually not penalizing enough to alter the trajectory of a game. That is, of course, unless a player already has a yellow card. That’s the unfortunate situation Juventus’ Leonardo Bonucci found himself in in a recent match against Palermo in Serie A, when in the 88th minute he recklessly flailed to the ground in an attempt to draw a penalty. He earned a yellow instead, and will miss the team’s next match due to a prior yellow.