- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Italian Series A player Mirko Vucinic scored the winning goal against Pescara today and celebrated by running about the pitch sans pantalones. His coach was not amused.
The yellow card for taking a dive in soccer is wonderful punishment – enough of a deterrent to cut down on the most egregious of dives, but usually not penalizing enough to alter the trajectory of a game. That is, of course, unless a player already has a yellow card. That’s the unfortunate situation Juventus’ Leonardo Bonucci found himself in in a recent match against Palermo in Serie A, when in the 88th minute he recklessly flailed to the ground in an attempt to draw a penalty. He earned a yellow instead, and will miss the team’s next match due to a prior yellow.