- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Italian Series A player Mirko Vucinic scored the winning goal against Pescara today and celebrated by running about the pitch sans pantalones. His coach was not amused.
The yellow card for taking a dive in soccer is wonderful punishment – enough of a deterrent to cut down on the most egregious of dives, but usually not penalizing enough to alter the trajectory of a game. That is, of course, unless a player already has a yellow card. That’s the unfortunate situation Juventus’ Leonardo Bonucci found himself in in a recent match against Palermo in Serie A, when in the 88th minute he recklessly flailed to the ground in an attempt to draw a penalty. He earned a yellow instead, and will miss the team’s next match due to a prior yellow.