- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Kansas City Chiefs
By the time Week 2 rolls around, we’ll likely be looking at a major injury or two that either happened in the preseason or during Week 1’s games. This dirty dozen set of bench warmers are just a bad break away from becoming quality Fantasy producers.
Sonic has been dealing out mea culpas all morning, including sending personal tweets to some customers.
Chiefs officially feeling full of themselves. Next: tossing car keys to valet and saying “You can keep it.”
Gee, going 7-0 in the NFL is sure making me hot and thirsty! Hey, Kool-Aid Man! …
What? I SAID, Chiefs, Seahawks and a Turkish soccer team are in a death struggle for loudest stadium.
The sooner you accept the fact that he’s usless to your squad, the sooner you can move on. Read this if you’re still in denial…