- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Kansas City Chiefs
Sonic has been dealing out mea culpas all morning, including sending personal tweets to some customers.
Chiefs officially feeling full of themselves. Next: tossing car keys to valet and saying “You can keep it.”
Gee, going 7-0 in the NFL is sure making me hot and thirsty! Hey, Kool-Aid Man! …
What? I SAID, Chiefs, Seahawks and a Turkish soccer team are in a death struggle for loudest stadium.
The sooner you accept the fact that he’s usless to your squad, the sooner you can move on. Read this if you’re still in denial…
Caution: video contains bad language, head punching, butt cleavage, man wearing a white belt.