- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Kansas City Chiefs
Chiefs officially feeling full of themselves. Next: tossing car keys to valet and saying “You can keep it.”
Gee, going 7-0 in the NFL is sure making me hot and thirsty! Hey, Kool-Aid Man! …
What? I SAID, Chiefs, Seahawks and a Turkish soccer team are in a death struggle for loudest stadium.
The sooner you accept the fact that he’s usless to your squad, the sooner you can move on. Read this if you’re still in denial…
Caution: video contains bad language, head punching, butt cleavage, man wearing a white belt.
Sean Smith, Who Said He Did Not Illegally Meet With The Kansas City Chiefs Before Free Agency, Signed With The Kansas City Chiefs
Did The Colts’ Vontae Davis Accidentally Expose Former Teammate Sean Smith’s Violation Of League Tampering Rules On Twitter?
March 9th is the first day soon-to-be NFL free agents are allowed to speak with other teams, and any contact prior to that date is considered tampering. Only if Vontae Davis had known to keep his mouth shut until then.