- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- This TMZ Vid Of Big Baby Ushering A Dozen Women Into An SUV Is Hilarious
- It's A No-Lose Situation For Both Sides If Phil Jackson Joins The Knicks
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Kansas City Chiefs
Sonic has been dealing out mea culpas all morning, including sending personal tweets to some customers.
Chiefs officially feeling full of themselves. Next: tossing car keys to valet and saying “You can keep it.”
Gee, going 7-0 in the NFL is sure making me hot and thirsty! Hey, Kool-Aid Man! …
What? I SAID, Chiefs, Seahawks and a Turkish soccer team are in a death struggle for loudest stadium.
The sooner you accept the fact that he’s usless to your squad, the sooner you can move on. Read this if you’re still in denial…
Caution: video contains bad language, head punching, butt cleavage, man wearing a white belt.