- 4 Fantasy Football Apps To Help You Draft a Championship Team
- Chargers Announcer Makes Anti-Semitic Joke, Goes Bye-Bye For One Game
- Sports Illustrated Is Obsessed With NFC Quarterbacks
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Kansas City Chiefs
And that’s how 16 grams of weed can end up costing over $10 million.
The Kansas City Chiefs’ offense revolves around Jamaal Charles, but there is another Chiefs player who could produce solid Fantasy numbers and deserves a roster spot on your team.
Reddit is full of great stuff, without a doubt, but today, user JuanFushashi posted three infographics surrounding the three players that people have been debating over for the No. 1 overall Fantasy Football pick: Jamaal Charles vs. LeSean McCoy vs. Adrian Peterson.
Former NFL wide receiver Chad Johnson is hopeful of a return to the NFL, while he plays with the Montreal Alouettes in the Canadian Football League. There is no truth to the rumor he changed his name in Montreal to “Chad Huit-Cinq.”
By the time Week 2 rolls around, we’ll likely be looking at a major injury or two that either happened in the preseason or during Week 1’s games. This dirty dozen set of bench warmers are just a bad break away from becoming quality Fantasy producers.
Sonic has been dealing out mea culpas all morning, including sending personal tweets to some customers.
Chiefs officially feeling full of themselves. Next: tossing car keys to valet and saying “You can keep it.”