- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Kansas City Chiefs
Sonic has been dealing out mea culpas all morning, including sending personal tweets to some customers.
Chiefs officially feeling full of themselves. Next: tossing car keys to valet and saying “You can keep it.”
Gee, going 7-0 in the NFL is sure making me hot and thirsty! Hey, Kool-Aid Man! …
What? I SAID, Chiefs, Seahawks and a Turkish soccer team are in a death struggle for loudest stadium.
The sooner you accept the fact that he’s usless to your squad, the sooner you can move on. Read this if you’re still in denial…
Caution: video contains bad language, head punching, butt cleavage, man wearing a white belt.