- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
What Happened Last Night: Duke Crushes North Carolina, Baylor Upsets Kansas, And Bernard Hopkins Is The Champ
March Madness is nearly upon us, so you know there was some good college basketball action last night to help get us ready for the rest of the month. Oh, and history was also made by Bernard Hopkins. No biggie.
Did Brent Musburger Call Holly Rowe “Really Smokin’” To Wrap Up Last Night’s Kansas-Baylor Broadcast?
That we’re even having this conversation, again, probably shouldn’t be. But ESPN’s Brent Musburger might have dipped his toe into the awkward once again last night at the end of the Kansas-Baylor broadcast when he was signing off for the ESPN crew.
Bill Self and his Kansas Jayhawk players made a video dressed in disco-era clothes to promote their annual charity event.
The conference realignment implosion of the last few days was a little tiring. While not as landscape altering as the destruction of the Big XII, it’s still worth noting that Boise State has accepted an invitation to join the Mountain West Conference at the beginning of the 2011 season:
Just before the dawn of the 2008 college football season, the Southeastern Conference and ESPN agreed to a 15-year deal for the television rights for the conference’s biggest sports.