- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The embarrassing stories are over. Today, a jury handed down a guilty verdict to Karen Sypher, whom Louisville basketball coach Rick Pitino accused of attempted extortion after the two had a (very) brief tryst in 2003.
We’ll make this short and…well, not sweet, but we’ll make it short. Remember how Rick Pitino said all that gross stuff yesterday, but then you figured the gross details were over because he was done testifying? THINK AGAIN!
Louisville basketball coach Rick Pitino is now done testifying in his extortion trial against Karen Sypher, but he didn’t wrap up his testimony until even more sordid details of his Karen Sypher tryst emerged.