- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The embarrassing stories are over. Today, a jury handed down a guilty verdict to Karen Sypher, whom Louisville basketball coach Rick Pitino accused of attempted extortion after the two had a (very) brief tryst in 2003.
We’ll make this short and…well, not sweet, but we’ll make it short. Remember how Rick Pitino said all that gross stuff yesterday, but then you figured the gross details were over because he was done testifying? THINK AGAIN!
Louisville basketball coach Rick Pitino is now done testifying in his extortion trial against Karen Sypher, but he didn’t wrap up his testimony until even more sordid details of his Karen Sypher tryst emerged.