- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The embarrassing stories are over. Today, a jury handed down a guilty verdict to Karen Sypher, whom Louisville basketball coach Rick Pitino accused of attempted extortion after the two had a (very) brief tryst in 2003.
We’ll make this short and…well, not sweet, but we’ll make it short. Remember how Rick Pitino said all that gross stuff yesterday, but then you figured the gross details were over because he was done testifying? THINK AGAIN!
Louisville basketball coach Rick Pitino is now done testifying in his extortion trial against Karen Sypher, but he didn’t wrap up his testimony until even more sordid details of his Karen Sypher tryst emerged.