- Hey Kids! See How Many Mistakes You Can Spot In This Fox Sports Kansas City TV Graphic
- Cincinnati's College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs
- Nice Ball-Tap Of David West, Norris Cole
- This Is What Happens When You Crowdsource Ideas For A New Mavericks Jersey
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Karl Rominger, one of Jerry Sandusky’s attorneys, admitted on his radio show today that he and Joe Amendola tried to get out of the case the morning of jury selection because they were inadequately prepared. However, the judge in the case, John Cleland, denied the defense team’s request.
Backtracking Into Lunacy: Jerry Sandusky’s New Lawyer Says Troubled Youth Sometimes Need To Be Taught How To Shower
Yesterday, we told you about Jerry Sandusky’s newest lawyer, Karl Rominger. Rominger made a bizarre statement earlier this week, in which it sounded like he was defending Sandusky’s practice of showering with the young men in his Second Mile program. Well, now Rominger is changing his tune — but his newest statement is still pretty weird!