- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
A few days after Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher killed both his girlfriend, Kasandra Perkins, and himself, reports emerged that he had been intoxicated the night before. Today, those reports were confirmed via autopsy results, as well as new information about Perkins. And all of it is tough to read.
Jovan Belcher Texted His Secret Girlfriend Saying He “Would Shoot” Kasandra Perkins Only Months Before Murder-Suicide
A lot of information surrounding Jovan Belcher’s final moments and the circumstances leading to his death has trickled out in the weeks following the murder-suicide, and today the Kansas City Star is reporting many new details – most noteworthy of which is that Belcher texted his alleged other girlfriend months before the shooting that he “would shoot” Perkins.
Just one day removed from linebacker Jovan Belcher’s murder-suicide that claimed the lives of himself and girlfriend Kasandra Perkins, the Kansas City Chiefs managed to pull out a 27-21 home victory over the Carolina Panthers, pulling them to 2-10. For the Chiefs, the win is more of a moral victory than anything else. But exactly what kind of moral victory is it?
You’ve likely already heard the terrible news that Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher killed himself this morning. But what you probably haven’t heard much about yet is his girlfriend and mother of his three-month-old child that he killed prior to committing suicide.